Wednesday 4 April 2012

ipad and itouch Apps

From the workshop on using mobile technology in schools at the eTwinning European Conference I created this mind map using idea sketch.  It is by no means a comprehensive list of all the apps you could use but it is a good starting place.


I have watched my daughter this morning pick a recipe from my ipad cookie doodle app her friend is playing tic tac toe phonics just for fun even though it is the school holidays because it is 'just a game' and Sean has recorded a movie on his itouch.  These are our digital natives who move seamlessly from one device to another incorporating them into everyday life.  As teacher's we need to facilitate children's learning through the advances in technology.  The teachers of the future are those who I met at the conference with enthusiasm and commitment to using technology to create 21st century learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment