Tuesday 3 April 2012

eTwinning European Conference in Berlin

Having returned from the eTwinning European conference in Berlin I am trying to plan and organise how I am going to use and share all the inspirational things that I have learnt.  I have copious notes on my iPad including mind maps I made, lists of websites, apps and ideas that I wish to explore.  Alongside this is the idea of what education will look like in the 21st Century and how we as teachers can facilitate and foster this.
First I aim to look at the websites that were shown to us in the web 2.0 workshop and then decide which could be used in my eTwinning projects and other projects in school.  I will probably begin with getting one of my four children to use prezzi to do their homework and see how they get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment