Wednesday 1 June 2016

Projects #twinmooc

What needs or areas of improvement and learning have I detected in my teaching? 


The best place to find inspiration is through eTwinning.  I don't just mean other projects but also the professional development available and the contacts you make.
I also look to the European Schoolnet website.europeanschoolnetacademy
There are a number of courses that you can sign up to but also past courses for you to view.
I have just completed the games in school 3rd round course, which was a great way to find out some new ideas for using games in the classroom. 







What projects have I found that might help me?


One place to start is with the Project kits these can provide the basis for a project that can be worked through.  I especially like the
The next place to look is within the forum on etwinning and also within the project gallery where you can view other people's projects.

I have been fortunate enough to be involved in some very successful projects two of which have been awarded quality labels recently.
We are what we eat. and A trip to London

I am really keen next year to develop a project for younger children involving an exchange of bears, I have done this in the past and it has been very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment