Friday 10 April 2015

New Twinspace

I have a couple of projects using the new twinspace on etwinning.  It was therefore very exciting to host a couple of webinars in which I was able to show other etwinners how I have used the new twinspace. 
One of my favourite features of the new twinspace is the way you can develop your pages within your project.  My favourite tool to embed in a page is padlet as it then gives the page a really good appearance.  It is also great for children to be able to engage wiith on the IWB.  You ger children have also enjoyed completing jigsaws that have been embedded into the twinspace.  We have used pictures of the mascots to create jigsaws for all the children in the project to complete.  We used jigsaw planet to make the jigsaws and then embedded them into the twinspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment